Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Scale the Strat

Becky was inspired by her Half-marathon training to switch over to stair climbing and prepare for the "Scale the Strat" event. It's an event and fundraiser for the Southern Nevada Lung Association; which she decided to do in honor of her Uncle Larry who passed away in December from Lung Cancer. Thanks to many different pledges she by far exceeded her goal and made it to the top on one peice.
108 floors, 1455 stairs, 1 elevator ride down



After winding up all those stairs she was a little dizzy and the change in elevation didn't help any.



Fully recovered and ready to go.....down.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Diana and Fam said...

You guys have been BUSY!! Holy cow! Way to go Becky! Running! I am SLOWLY working my way there... :)

Julie said...

I am so glad you did it! And proud of it!

Lindsay said...

Okay- if I have heard right, then you are going to love that you have gotten into this much shape before the baby bump arrives. However, I am not seeing any announcements on your blog so I hope that I'm not getting this wrong. Congrats if I heard right though!