Monday, June 14, 2010

Race Day #5

As I waited for them to run south before turning around and heading north on the Strip I walked up to the Paris and took a few pictures of "soon-to-open" City Center, it was cool to get the street view of it from some place other than Google.

With the sun up, the temperature was increasing finally, this presented the issue of knowing that the girls had layers on that they would take off and leave on the side of the road, not knowing what they had on underneath, therefore scanning runner after runner so that I didn't miss them, I started taking random shots when I thought they might be getting close, I won't post those 120 pics. My advice is for the support team to have something unique like a fluorescent shirt or balloons for the runners to look forward to.




Still looking for them.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: