Monday, June 23, 2008

Living like the Indians

J B and Mike's Mom have done some cool Indianesque Pictographs on the cinderblock wall behind their house, years ago after Becky and I and Debbie moved away they put family members handprints on the wall to add a personal touch. Unfortunately everytime since then that we have all been around it has either been too cold, too wet, or we were just too busy. Finally we did, except Bruce, and my mom was very happy to have a piece of her kids to look at in the back yard.


I think that Becky is doing some sort of dance move here.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Diana and Fam said...

That is really neat! I like that idea

Addie-buggie said...

Cool! (Becky is a good indian dancer, ha never knew!) What a fun idea. Thanks for the blog update (so that is where you guys have been the last month?)

taylors said...

Wow when you FINALLY update you really update! I like the closet idea. I have been wanting jared to do that for years now! Jared did install nice shelves in our garage and storage unit...so I have to give him some credit! Fun pics!

Lindsay said...

Love it! Looks like fun!