Friday, July 04, 2008

What time is it?

Well it is summer and the heat has been turned up another notch here in Vegas. I was reminiscing about the good old days of being a kid in the summer when I thought about all the fun times playing with Super Soakers. I was probably 12 when I got my first and only super Soaker the SS 100, I found this about the evolution of the Super Soaker and I must say that the new guns with all of there fancy dual tanks and multiple nozzles are all about the looks.
I'd be glad to take on anyone with my old trusty SS 100, of course that would only be able to happen if I didn't pump it too hard and break the handle. Hope everyone has a Happy 4th of July and stay safe with the fireworks.

2 comments:

taylors said...

You want to know somethin funny....jared has been begging me to get a super soaker! I get him a cool lookin one and he is always disappointed. I tried again for fathers day and he is trying to show appreciation but, I know he is disappointed, "they just don't shoot like the ones when I was a kid."

Diana and Fam said...

Way cool pic! I just laughed looking at that and remembering all the good water fights!