Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dutch Oven Family Celebration

We always had a big Dutch Oven dinner at the annual Family Camp, since we haven't had Family Camp in a while we had the dinner part on what would have been Grandpa Davis' 93rd birthday, I think in all we had over 15 dutch ovens going, I never got any of the food because I was too busy eating, yummy yummy.
Becky says that she is finally full, and very happy.
Here's my Grandma with her kids that could make it to the Party.
My grandma brought a bunch of old notebooks that she used to write about each family event and would include a few pictures from each, it was blogging before computers, well while looking through a few I got to realize just how cool of a kid I was growing up and how thankful I am that they were finally able to make smaller glasses for almost blind people and that I found a job and saved up for Lasik, in most of the pictures I felt like....theirs Mike's glasses and body.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You were a very cool kid and those glasses were the style back then. That is what I tell myself anyways but I am not too sure about the socks and sandals. Although Bruce and I were watching tv this past week and someone was wearing sandals and socks and I thought oh I should tell Mike that it is coming back into style. But of course my old timers set in and I can't remember who it was. Grrrr.