Saturday, July 19, 2008

Why so Serious?


Had a wonderful Friday night, went and saw the Dark Knight, although Becky was not going to go see such a scary movie. Somebody either tell her that was a terrible decision or tell me that she made a good choice. Greg, Tom, and I met up with Dane and Cassie, and one of Dane's friends for a showing at the IMAX theater. We got there at 6 for the 7 show and the line was already over 100 people long, so we sat on the sixth row, it wasn't bad since I sat on the fourth row for Ironman. The great thing about going to the IMAX and paying extra is they only show previews for the IMAX movies so they are limited, in fact we only saw two, then the adventure began. I was amazed at every aspect of the movie. I thought that it is something I will have to go and see again to really get everything that happened. I highly recommend it, unless you are scared of the Joker and don't think that Batman will prevail, no spoilers, I won't say if he does, or doesn't. After the show we introduced Tom to Capriotti's Sandwiches, I thought it was a shame that he had never been after three months of living in Vegas, and then we all went and played a wild game of BINGO, we thought our odds were good, since there were only about 50 people there but I think that the guy selling the cards was very unlucky so we didn't win at all. It was a great night and a very good movie.

3 comments:

Diana and Fam said...

bingo huh? I didn't take you guys for bingo players. You never cease to surprise me!

taylors said...

it was a good movie! It was much better then the last!

StephNyd said...

Well, since you don't have the memory tag game posted on your blog yet, I will write my memory here. I do have to say that when I think of the plymouth, I think of you since I bought it from you. It was a good car. Then I also have to laugh at your mountain biking comment- that sure brings back painful memories of that wire slashing the back of my leg three times, getting stitches and a tetna(spelling?) shot. OUCH!!! But I do have some nice battle scars to show for it. :) Good times.