Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Not just any other Dewd

Many of you know that I am a Mountain Dew junkie, drink it quite regularly, if not daily. I have been recieving the Dewsletter for quite some time and also have done surveys and things over the years. Surprisingly I got a notice that I would recieve a test sample of the three new flavors that they were testing. Well one day a large box came in the mail and inside were three mysterious cans of unlabelled Dew goodness. All we knew was the number, nothing about flavor. It was cool trying each of the three. And I even shared with Greg and Kevin. My favorite was the red one #509, it was a tropical berry flavor.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Diana and Fam said...

What a fun summer! (No wonder you haven't blogged in so long!) You guys were too busy! Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!

Lindsay said...

Glad to catch up on your lives finally! Looks like you are doing everything right- having lots of fun!!!

Julie said...

Wow you really made up for not blogging! Way to go and thanks for sharing everything. See you soon.