Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A trip to the mountains

Over the weekend I took Max up to try out a four wheel drive trail, it still amazes me that within 45 minutes from the dry heat of the valley you can find a cool mountain with a little “creek” and trees changing colors. I had been wanting to check this trail out for some time now and a coworker that lives at the other end was doing it the same day, we had planned to meet at the top, however due to a timing issue I didn’t get to the top and he was postponed for a couple hours, just leaves more to check out. On the way back as Max was searching for rocks in the water, I talked to a couple Jeepers that were coming in from a different trail, they gave me a few different ways to get around up there and told me about some other awesome trails to take. Here are some pictures to enjoy:


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie said...

Cool pictures! Way to go Max, did he find a rock? Looks like a fun trip. Glad you could go.

Debbie said...

Max looks very happy! I am sure there was a smile on your face too. Good to see you out doing something besides working!

Mike said...

Mom, in the last picture you can actually see the rock in his mouth, its bigger than his head. Crazy dog.

Mich said...

Wow- it looks like Utah. Your dog seems way cool. I'm thinking I should have started out with a dog first- then jumped into the kid thing.