Saturday, April 12, 2008

Old friends have returned....


This last week I truly have realized how much I love TV, with the desperation caused by the writers' strike I have missed some dear friends that I have known since 2005. Welcome back Michael, Jim, Pam, Dwight, Kevin, and the other members of the Office, you've been missed. I mean I have even tuned into American Idol I missed them so much, luckily our friend hooked us on Lost, otherwise I may have sunk to even lower, more desperate measures. So here we go seeing how Michael gets rid of Jan, if Jim has the guts to ask that question, and see Dwight being tortured, by everyone including Angela. At least now I no longer have to feel bad about not doing things because, "There isn't anything good on TV" to a few more weeks of a full DVR and many laughs until the summer break.

1 comment:

Addie-buggie said...

The office is the greatest! Life is so much better with them back on the air.